Thursday, April 28, 2011

Orly Taitz Batshit Crazier Than Ever

The release of Obama’s Long Form birth certificate seems to have knocked Orly for a loop. Of course her first reaction, to no one’s surprise was to question its authenticity. Her second reaction was to re-direct the focus and keep moving, also to no one’s surprise. She appeared in an interview last night with Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC with puffy eyes, and appearing emotionally unstable.



I have a feeling that this grilling is nothing compared to what will happen to her on Monday when she takes those illegally obtained documents to court and starts her double talking bullshit in front of the judge in Barnet/Keys v Obama. Orly Taitz is obviously extremely disturbed, and nothing but a LOT of therapy and serious doses medication will help her, if there is any hope for help at all.

After the interview she went back to her website and posted:

“Lawrence O’Donnell, a new putz on Nazi MSNBC, tells me to “go play with Donald Trump”, after he could not get a grip of the notion that a person with a valid BC from HI does not need to resort to using an invalid Social Security number form CT.”

Exactly Orly, but it’s not O’Donnell that cannot get a grip. You couldn’t get a grip on reality if it walked up and bit you on the ass.

“My interview with NBC, you have to watch it: it is short, but I was able to show evidence of Social security fraud, Selective service fraud and Columbia fraud by Barack Obama”

No Orly, what you showed was evidence of the fraud YOU committed in illegally obtaining those documents that don’t prove shit about Obama.

I’m not sorry to say that I have no pity for her what so ever, and if she ends up being dragged from the courtroom on Monday, either in handcuffs or more likely a straight jacket, I will laugh my ass off. In my opinion she is nothing but an obnoxious hateful racist bitch that doesn’t give a shit about anyone except herself, nor has she ever cared who she has to shit on to get what she wants.

She’s already been sanctioned and fined $20,000 by Judge Land for her incredible arrogance, her ignorance of the law and court procedure, and her continual frivolous court filings.

So yes, Monday will be very interesting indeed.

13 comments:

  1. Last night, I watched Orly with her smirk as she attempted to further slander the President. If she thinks she can introduce new evidence in an appeal, she is wrong. She doesn't have any understanding of how our courts work. The hearing is to determine if Judge Carter ruled incorrectly in dismissing her lawsuit. Those documents were never part of her lawsuit.

    Where in the hell is the CA Bar? Why do they allow her to use her law license to continue her crusade against the President? Disbar her now! It won't stop her craziness but at least it will hurt her when she can no longer append that ESQ to the end of her name.

    Seriously, she needs to be put away in a padded room and given some heavy medications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on AP, by what stretch do you really think that not being allowed to introduce new evidence in an appeal is going to stop her from doing it. And given her current state I can only imagine how far off the cliff she’ll jump if anyone dares to try and stop her. She’s likely to snap and start hurling screeching accusations of treason and corruption against judge right there in the courtroom.

    LOL!

    I can see the headlines now…

    “Judge orders psychiatric evaluation on Loopy Lawyer”

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can only hope.

    Personally, I'm losing faith in the judicial because they continue to allow her to enter their courts. Judge Land is the only one who sanctioned her. Carter should have sanctioned her as well.

    There has to be a point where they halt her from bringing frivolous lawsuits. And as I wrote, I think losing her law license is the best thing that could happen. It would hurt Orly a lot to no longer be able to include Esquire in with her name. My thought is that would hurt her more than putting her in a looney bin where she most certainly belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE BITCH IS A WACJOB GO GET LAID

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's Going down i'm new to this, I ѕtumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & aіd
    dіfferent customerѕ lіke its hеlped me.
    Good job.
    My web page http://www.sfgate.com/business/Prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. For mοst up-to-ԁate іnfогmation you have to visit woгld wide web
    and on ωeb I found this web pаge
    as а finest sitе foг nеwest uρdates.


    Feеl free to surf to mу webpage - http://www.sfgate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's ѕіmple, уеt effeсtіve.
    A lot оf times іt's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a amаzing ϳob with
    thiѕ. In addіtiοn, the blog loaԁs super fast foг mе on Οpera.
    Superb Blog!

    my website click through the up coming internet page
    my site - relevant resource site

    ReplyDelete
  8. If ѕomе one wants to be updated with latest tеchnologies
    therefoгe he must be gο tо see thiѕ website anԁ bе up to
    date all the time.

    Also visit my blog pοst: v2 cigs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellο my loved one! I ωant tο say
    that this post is awеsomе, great wгitten anԁ come with appгoximately all impoгtant infos.

    I would lіke to look more ρosts like this .

    My рage :: just click the up coming article

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just lіkе the helpful information you supρly
    in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more here regularly. I am reasonably sure I'll bе
    told many new ѕtuff гight hегe!
    Gοod luck for the next!

    Check out my web-sіte Socialnetworka.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Тhis is really intеresting, Υou're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

    my site: ipl hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Іt іѕ not my fіrst time
    to go tо seе this wеbsitе, i аm bгоwsіng
    this sitе dailly and obtaіn nicе factѕ
    fгom here everуdaу.

    my ωeb-ѕite - visit the following web site

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you speculate if the Actron CP9180 OBD II AutoScanner is an item you need to buy?
    It supports sixty four bit working units.

    Stop by my web-site obd 2007

    ReplyDelete