Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Obama Releases The Long Form Holy Grail

And here it is:






“We’re not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by side shows and carnival barkers”
“Now I know that there’s going to be a segment of people for which no matter what we put out this issue will not be put to rest. But I’m speaking to the vast majority of the American people, as well as to the press. We do not have time for this kind of silliness; we’ve got better stuff to do. I’ve got better stuff to do. We’ve got big problems to solve, and I’m confident we can solve them, but we’re going to have to focus on them. Not on this.”


Will this satisfy the Queen of Birfer insanity? Not a chance! Still no words from the nitrous huffing little bat on her blog, but whenever she surfaces, my guess is she’ll come out with both wings flapping.


“TPM”  got an initial reaction this morning:


"Look, I applaud this release. I think it's a step in the right direction," so-called "birther queen" Orly Taitz told me in one of her many media interviews this morning. "I credit Donald Trump in pushing this issue."
But she still has her suspicions. Specifically, Taitz thinks that the birth certificate should peg Obama's race as "Negro" and not "African."
"In those years ... when they wrote race, they were writing 'Negro' not 'African'," Taitz says. "In those days nobody wrote African as a race, it just wasn't one of the options. It sounds like it would be written today, in the age of political correctness, and not in 1961 when they wrote white or Asian or 'Negro'."


No surprise there. In a CNN interview earlier this week Anderson Cooper shredded the “born in Kenya” theory with this:



Of course that enraged Orly, as does everyone and every thing that does not agree with her. On April 25th she plastered her website with:


“Please, write to Ken Jautz, President of CNN US, demand firing of member of “Journalist” hate group Jeffrey Toobin from the position of senior CNN legal analyst.”

Governor Jan Brewer pissed her off also by going on CNN and making the statement that Birthers have become a huge distraction and that indeed Obama was born in Hawaii.

To which Orly replied:


“Read the article and watch the video in the link. Jan Brewer showed herself even more corrupt than anyone could imagine”


So again we see, that she will fling batshit at anyone and everyone that crosses her and her batshit crazy agenda.


I really just can’t wait to see the fool she’s about to make of herself over this. All of her claims in all of her lawsuits, and all of her (so-called) research just flew right out of the bat cave. Her primary claim is that Obama’s SS# is stolen because he was never born here and couldn’t legally obtain one of his own. Well, now that he’s proven he was born here, by producing the very proof she has been after for 2 years, her allegation of SS theft has turned out to be just as full of shit as she is.


That won’t stop her though, and come May 2nd when she goes to court in Barnett v Obama we might just have us a real batshit crazy showdown!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'll be watching Lawrence O'Donnell tonight as I do every weekday night and I hope he is tough on Crazy Taitz. He needs to tear her a new asshole and hopefully, she'll have another meltdown.

    As far as the BC being released, I think it has helped turn some people who may have had not been sure. MSNBC has a poll where 10% who did not believe now do believe he was born in the US. Most of the people who voted, like myself, voted that there was never any doubt. But there's still 35% that don't believe he was born in Hawaii. And we still have the stupid people who think you aren't natural born unless both parents are citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a side note. You might want to stop embedding documents in your blog and just provide links for them. My iPad doesn't crash as those who reported to you that theirs do, but it takes forever before I can scroll down to read. And that happens even on my Mac and PC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I guess I’ll have to wait for a video of the event tomorrow. No TV out here.

    You’re probably right about the documents. When there is only one, it’s not so bad, but I got a little carried away with that post. I have shitty satellite internet, (all we can get out here) and it takes a while for mine to load too. A storm is blowing up right now so I’ll probably lose internet all together until it clears, but I think I should go back and change them to links.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, this won't stop Taitz at all. Hell, her apostles are already gearing up for a chorus of crazy. She'll just find some new batshit to fling around.

    ReplyDelete