On July 7th Orly Taitz posted her “Application for emergency stay/or injunction as to the sanctions” she filed with the SCOTUS and addressed to Justice Clarence Thomas on her website along with this little note:
“Full brief with attachments is about 300 pages. We can have it copied, made in a book form, autographed and mailed to you for a minimum donation of a $100 or more. It will help cover our costs and fees and will help Dr. Taitz to continue fighting for your freedoms and for your children’s future.”
Of course anyone dumb enough to pay $100 for the same stupid shit she’s been posting, emailing, and snail mailing all over the place for the last 2 years is on their own. As they say; “A fool and his money soon part”.
On July 15th the (not surprising) denial of her application was posted on the SCOTUS website:
Orly Taitz, Applicant v. Thomas D. MacDonald, Colonel Garrison Commander, Fort Benning, et al.
Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Case Nos.: (09-15418)
~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jul 8 2010 Application (10A56) for a stay, submitted to Justice Thomas.
Jul 15 2010 Application (10A56) denied by Justice Thomas.”
So on July 19th she posted her “update” to the international criminal bar panel and the office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. It begins:
please read the following update of my prior filing with the international criminal bar please forward it to the members of the bar and UN Security Council
Currently we have the following flagrant violations of Human rights:”
This was followed by her whole long list of “Poor Pitiful Persecuted Me”, but we’ll just skip to numbers 14, 15 and 16 (of 21)
“14. On July 4 2010 Taitz filed with the Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Clatrence Thomas her application for stay of $20,000 of sanctions assessed against he by Judge Clay D. Land for representing active members of US military demanding verification of Obama’s legitimacy.
15. On Friday July 16, 2010, around nine PM EST Taitz checked the docket of the Supreme Court and found no decision on her application for stay. She issued a press release, that went to numerous media outlets around the World, stating that no decision was made on he application for stay.
16. On Saturday July 17. 2010 Taitz started getting comments on her web site/blog, stating that Justice Thomas has denied her application on July 15th. Taitz checked the docket and saw that the entry was made on Saturday, July 17th, when the Supreme Court was closed, but it was backdated for Thursday the 15th.”
The next day on July 20, she fires off another one, this time to Chief Justice Roberts:
“REQUEST FOR VERIFICATION OF SIGNATURE OF JUSTICE THOMAS AND MOTION FOR CLARIFICATION IN RE
APPLICATION FOR EMERGENCY STAY AND/OR INJUNCTION AS TO THE sanctions originally submitted to Justice Clarence Thomas
Background of the request and statement of facts
1 On July 8 2010 Application for stay of sanctions 10A524 was docketed with the Supreme Court and addressed to Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas.
2. On July 16, Friday 2010, around 9PM EST Applicant Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq (hereinafter Taitz) checked the electronic docket of the Supreme court, it showed no answer from Clarence Thomas.”
(If she was checking for the docket number she listed here, she was looking in the wrong place, the actual docket number was 10A56)
“3. On the same day Taitz has issued a press release, stating that there is no answer from Justice Thomas. Above press release was sent to some 28,000 media outlets and some 300,000 individuals."
(By “press release” I guess she means she posted a blurb on her website)
“4. On Saturday July 17, 2010 Taitz started getting comments on her website from some Obama supporters gloating about the fact that Justice Thomas dismissed her application. Originally, Taitz dismissed those as a dumb joke, but as those comments continued, she checked the electronic docket of the Supreme Court and to her amazement found, that somebody made a new entry on Saturday July 17, 2010, and backdated it for Thursday the 15th of July, stating that Justice Thomas dismissed her application."
(Right, it suddenly appeared on a Saturday and was backdated by “someone”. Could she have been looking for the wrong docket number? Nahhh!)
"5. On Saturday the court was closed, Justices and clerks were not there, therefore the applicant has reasonable belief and suspicion, that above entry was not authorized.”
(Damn, Go Sherlock !)
“6. There appears to be a pattern of docket entries made or deletions of entries from the docket done when the Supreme Court is closed.
7. On January 7, 2009 Your Honor reviewed another application for stay filed by Taitz on behalf of her clients: 08A524 Lightfoot v Bowen. Your Honor distributed above application to be heard in the conference of the full court on January 23, 2010.
8. This case was followed by a number of citizens with great interest, as it dealt with Barack Hussein Obama’s illegitimacy to US presidency.
9. Some 360,000 US citizens have filed a petition by Net world Daily magazine, that was addressed to Justices, asking them to hear the case on the merits."
(Except for the fact that none of these cases have any merits)
"10. Before inauguration, on January 19, 2010 Aplication 08A524 was on the docket of the Supreme Court.
11. On January 21, 2009, when Supreme Court was reopened for business after inauguration, and two days before the scheduled conference, application was not there, it was deleted by someone, as if it never existed.
12. Numerous outraged citizens, including members of the media and state representatives, called the Supreme Court and demanded to re-enter the application on the docket.
13. On January 22, 2009 Taitz received a phone call from a stays clerk, Danny Bickel, who asked Taitz to tell her supporters not to contact the Supreme Court, he stated that application was never deleted. Taitz responded that she has affidavits and screen shots from her supporters, showing that the case disappeared. At that time Mr. Bickel stated that it was a computer problem, that affected all the cases. Taitz responded, that this statement is not true either, as she has an affidavit from Attorney Theresa Ward, ESq, member of the bar of the Supreme Court, who could see other cases on the docket, but Taitz case was not there. Ms. Ward called the Supreme Court and complained. At that point Mr. Bickel stated that the case will be re-entered within an hour and asked Taitz to contact her supporters and ask them not to contact the Supreme Court, as the problem was fixed. Above conversation happened on January 22, at the end of the day, while the conference of all nine justices was supposed to be the next morning.
14. On January 23, 2009 all nine justices supposedly discussed the case.
15. On January 26, 2009 it was announced that the justices decided not to proceed with oral argument.
16. On March 9, 2009 Justice Scalia was giving a lecture and signing his books in Los Angeles.
17. Taitz attended the lecture, asked Justice Scalia questions during Q and A and later at the book signing asked Justice Scalia, why the case was not heard in oral argument, why wasn’t it heard on the merits. To her amazement, Justice Scalia had no clue the case even existed, he could not remember one word, one thing about the case. When Taitz asked Justice Scalia about other similar cases, he could not remember a thing either, even though he was supposedly the Justice, who referred some of those cases to the conference in the first place, which means that he supposedly read those cases more than once.
Currently, there is a clear pattern of entries being made on the docket of the Supreme Court, or entries or even cases deleted, when the court is closed and the Justices and the clerks are not there.”
(That, or she fucked up and was looking in the wrong place. And maybe what she considers the most important case in American history was dismissed as nothing but delusional fantasy by Justice Scalia. Nahhhh!)
“While it is not uncommon for the clerks to make entries a day or two after the order was made, it is uncommon to do it when the court is closed. It is more unlikely for such entry to be made on an inauguration day, when all the Justices were not there and could be seen on TV attending the inauguration. Supreme Court is not a city bus, when one can go in and out any time he feels like. Supreme Court has tight security, and there were situations where cases were held for nearly a month, when it was told to the applicants, that the documents are undergoing Anthrax scan. It is highly imptobable, that someone would be working in the Supreme Court, when it is closed, particularly on inauguration day.
It is also of concern, that Justice Scalia could not remember any of the cases dealing with legitimacy of Barack Obama, particularly in light of the fact that at the lecture he gave on March 9, 2009 he stated that the Justices pick for oral argument cases not based on beauty of writing or legal argument, but based on importance to the country. What can be more important than legitimacy of a person sitting in the position of the president and Commander in Chief?
Of Additional concern is the fact that in both cases unexplained activity happened, when the cases were to the detriment of Mr. Obama, stating that he was not eligible to the presidency due to the fact that he had foreign allegiance and citizenship and due to the fact that he refused and still refuses to unseal his original birth certificate, and the short version received does not show the name of the hospital or doctor or signatures. Taitz also provided information, that the social security number used by Mr. Obama, 042-68-xxxx, was issued in the state of CT, while he resided in Hi, and it was issued to an elderly individual, born in 1890.
Points and authorities
Taitz cannot provide any points and authorities, as nothing like that ever happened in the Supreme Court and Taitz is requesting your Honor to review the above Motion as the matter of first impression.”
(I’m sure nothing like Orly Taitz has ever happened to the Supreme Court, and to prove it here’s where she starts batting her coconut sized balls around!)
Taitz is requesting an appointment to visit the Supreme Court with a forensic document expert (to be identified at a later date) and view the orders pertaining to her cases and verify and clarify, that there is a valid signature of Justice Thomas and his clerk on the denial of application 10A56, entered on the Docket on Saturday 17, 2010.
Taitz is requesting an appointment to visit the Supreme Court with a forensic document expert and verify that there genuine signatures of all nine Justices on the denial of her case 08A524 discussed in conference on January 23, 2009.
Taitz is requesting your Honor to grant her and her computer security expert (to be identified at a later date) access to the electronic docket of the cases pertaining to her and her clients, in order to ascertain who made an entry in the docket 10A56 on Saturday, July 17, 2010 and who deleted the Application 08A 524 from the docket of the Supreme Court and whether such person was authorized to make such changes to the docket.
/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ 07.20.10.”
So… She is “requesting” that Justice Roberts allow her and her “investigators” to come to the SC and wants him to give her access to their documents, to their computer systems, and allow her to investigate their staff!
WTF? Does she really think that the SCOTUS is going to open the door and let her lunatic ass any where near their files, systems or staff?
When Hell freezes over!
I can’t wait for the reply to this one!